Thursday, April 14, 2011

I LOVE MY SHOES

The shoes I'm wearing right now are nasty. Worn, stained, tattered. I love them. My shoes are brown leather and over a year and a half old. I believe I've worn them almost everyday since I bought them - barring summer flip flop needs, and gym sneaker moments. I think I've polished them a total of once the whole time I've owned them. They are the most comfortable of shoes. The pair before this pair were the same "make / model" as my existing pair. (You know that scene in "The Fly" when Jeff Goldblum has a ton of the same shirts and pants? I totally get that.)

The shoes I'm talking about are
Sketchers. They're incredibly durable and look great with jeans and khakis and are completely affordable. I think Sketchers get a bad rap - perhaps it was the whole Ashlee-Simpson-as-spokesperson moment, or maybe it's just the name? 



Sketchers sounds like a children's restaurant that only serves burgers and hot dogs, but the truth is that they produce a great product.

No, I'm not getting a penny from
Sketchers for telling you this. Nor do I have stock in Sketchers, nor do I have a friend who works there. I just love Sketchers and wanted to give you a testimonial in case you were on the fence about every purchasing the goofy-sounding footwear. 


I love Sketchers. See, it does sound weird, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment