Friday, April 15, 2011

THE BEST EASTER CANDY

Why is no one talking about the severe deficit in the best Easter candy of all time?  

Cadbury Mini-Eggs, ye of the crispy crunchy candied shell with the solid milk chocolate goodness inside, are incredibly hard to come by these days. 


I love them. I will eat seven at time, minimum, just to achieve a complete mouthful of the crunchy creamy love that these devilish eggs provide me with. I've hit all the shops in NYC (CVS, Duane Reade, RiteAid), and though each has a Cadbury shrine of a promotional display, they don't have the actual eggs.

Look, I'm not wanting to get anyone fired at Cadbury or at these drugstores, but I question who's in charge at these businesses. When the shelf runs dry, don't just stuff in the vacancy with more
Cream Eggs (which are - for the record - gross). Order MORE Mini-Eggs. Your customers clearly love them, hence the empty shelves.

A real opportunity is being missed here. And no, I will not be ordering them online - I'm not quite ready to enter my credit card number into the www for a bag of candy. My dear reader, if you've spotted them anywhere in the tri-state area - by all means let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I guess cadbury eggs are also hard to find. I use to love the crunchy ones so much my mouth would bleed.

    ReplyDelete