Thursday, May 5, 2011

STARBUCKS' "CHAI TEA LATTE"


As my eight followers know, I'm not much of a coffee drinker. The flavor consistently pales in comparison to the aroma. I love the smell, but the taste ... eh.  Starbucks coffee, in particular, is entirely too bitter and strong for me. I have enough hair on my chest, thank you. 

The other day though, I found myself in a Starbucks. It was rainy, and I was looking for cover and a beverage, and a cover for my beverage. Although they got my name wrong (how does "Briiiiian" becomes "Bran"???), she did get my drink right, so I'll give credit where credit is due. 

Dear Readers, I've fallen in love with Starbucks' Chai Tea Latte. It doesn't matter if it's Iced or Hot - it's like Christmastime in my mouth. A delicious, comforting blend of spices that will tickle your taste buds and  ... blah blah blah. Just get it. I love it. You will too. Try it.  Oh, and never name your child "Bran."


For a Starbucks location near you ... and they're everywhere ... http://www.starbucks.com/store-locator

2 comments:

  1. I use to love DD chair tea. It is very comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Tazo teas!! They are really yummy. I like Bhakti too, but I don't think they sell it out east yet..and it is suuuuppper spicy, Bran.

    ReplyDelete