Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DOMINO'S PIZZA

I realize that what I'm about to write may alienate some readers, as well as encourage some to make a relatively unhealthy dietary choice. This is a gamble I'm willing to take. 


Recently, Honeybee and I were at home, exhausted and starving, a combination that often leads to horrific choices ending with pints of Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream. Anyway, after a couple of not-so-hot edible experiences with some other local pizza places, we decided to order from that beloved 90's delivery staple, Domino's. 


Hoping to "Avoid the Noid" (and risk being seen in public), we ordered online.


Wow. The entire online ordering experience with Domino's was a cheese-filled breeze. Excellent, actually. Easy to order, and their website enthusiastically detailed the process for us. At one point, the website even informed us that "Luigi" (not his real name) was "boxing" our pizza. It's that specific. 

The pizza itself was delicious, with ingredients that tasted as fresh as anything I'd tasted recently from other delivered endeavors. 

Log on, order up and bon appetit! ... I'm serious. Click For Domino's

4 comments:

  1. I use to love Domino's pizza. But when I had just left my husband, started paying child support and was in the midst of a nervous breakdown I ordered from them. I couldn't bring myself to go to a grocery store and just wanted to sit in misery. When the pizza delivery man came to my door I presented my debit card to them. The pizza smelled delicious and my stomach was empty as well as my heart. He proceeded to give it back to me, saying I had to tell them before I ordered that I would be using a debit card. He turned on his heels and left with the pizza. I called them and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Never again did I order from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brian- i hope you got a free cheezy pizza out of this plug

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pizza tracker. but i am sad you don't like pizza plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth - In defense of every place I've ever ordered delivery from, you ALWAYS have to tell them you're charging/debiting it prior to delivery. But I am sorry for your past hardships ... pizza always makes things better.
    Kimb - NOPE. It's just my pepperoni-layered feelings.
    Lady - I love the pasta at PP, but not a fan of their pizza.

    ReplyDelete